Become an NSCHBC Member
Join us and become a member of the premier Society representing the best in the field of business healthcare consulting!
How to join the National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
Society membership consists of individual members, not firms. A candidate for membership is an individual who:
- Provides business/management consulting professional services to the healthcare industry.
- Conducts themself in a manner reasonably consistent with the Society’s Code of Ethics.
- Meets other reasonable requirements as the Board of Directors may establish.
The Membership process includes:
- Submission of an application and payment of an application fee of $125.00.
- Review and recommendation of a submitted membership application by the Society’s Membership Committee.
New members are required to attend an educational meeting within three years of joining the Society.
As a member of the National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants you will have access to a number of benefits.
These benefits include:
Corporate rates are also available: