Welcome to the NSCHBC Medicare Quarterly Updates WebinarsOur goal at NSCHBC is to research and interpret the rules, updates and Medicare alerts. We strive to make it easier for providers, clients, and healthcare professionals, to understand the changes proposed and/or published and how to apply these changes to their practices, including what financial impact they may have.
Dates for 2022:
2nd Quarter – June 22nd at 11:00AM EST
• PHE was extended another 90-days as of 4/16/22
• What is the status of Telehealth?
• Waivers are being phased out under the COVID-19 CARES Act. What is the impact?
• Current PRF- provider relief funding reporting deadlines are looming
• COVID-19 ICD-10CM Updates
• We will cover No Surprises Act (NSA) updated FAQ's
• 2% Sequester is now reinstated. What does that mean for physician practices?
• OIG Work Plan - What is on the horizon?
3rd Quarter – September 22nd at 11:00AM EST
4th Quarter – December 20th at 11:00AM EST
Specific topics will be identified as each webinar date gets closer.
Each session will be presented by Terry Fletcher BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS, CCS-P, CMC, CMSCS, ACS-CA, SCP-CA, QMGC, QMCRC, QMPM, from Terry Fletcher Consulting, Inc.
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a 30+ year Healthcare Coding Consultant, Educator and Auditor based in California. Ms. Fletcher is a current member of NSCHBC; a Coding Educator for AAPC, AHIMA, ICD10University, McVey Seminars, Decision Health, and NSCHBC; and a Medical Practice auditor for multiple health systems around the country. Terry holds a bachelor’s degree (BS) in economics, and multiple certifications coding and practice management. Terry hosts a weekly CodeCast® Podcast and the monthly NSCHBC Edge Podcast.
Bundle – all four webinars - $159 members, $249 non-members
Single webinars - $49 members, $99 non-members