Welcome to the NSCHBC Medicare Quarterly Updates WebinarsOur goal at NSCHBC is to research and interpret the rules, updates and Medicare alerts. We strive to make it easier for providers, clients, and healthcare professionals, to understand the changes proposed and/or published and how to apply these changes to their practices, including what financial impact they may have.
Dates for 2023:
1st Quarter – March 28th
• PHE will end 5.11.2023 - What impact will that have on your practice?
• Is the CAA or the Omnibus Bill in place for 2023?
• What is the Telehealth coverage impact of the PHE ending?
• Medicaid Enrollment changes to ACA
• Prior Authorizations for CMS and Commercial rules from HHS
• Changes to ICD-10-CM Codes set effective 4/2023
• The impact to the 2023 Medicare Fee Schedule RVU reductions
2nd Quarter – June 20th
3rd Quarter – October 17th
4th Quarter – December 19th
All webinars are at 11:00AM EDT
Specific topics will be identified as each webinar date gets closer.
Each session will be presented by Terry Fletcher BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS, CCS-P, CMC, CMSCS, ACS-CA, SCP-CA, QMGC, QMCRC, QMPM, from Terry Fletcher Consulting, Inc.
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a 30+ year Healthcare Coding Consultant, Educator and Auditor based in California. Ms. Fletcher is a current member of NSCHBC; a Coding Educator for AAPC, AHIMA, ICD10University, McVey Seminars, Decision Health, and NSCHBC; and a Medical Practice auditor for multiple health systems around the country. Terry holds a bachelor’s degree (BS) in economics, and multiple certifications coding and practice management. Terry hosts a weekly CodeCast® Podcast and the monthly NSCHBC Edge Podcast.
Bundle – four webinars - $159 members, $249 non-members
Single webinars - $49 members, $99 non-members