Welcome to the NSCHBC Medicare Quarterly Updates WebinarsOur goal at NSCHBC is to research and interpret the rules, updates and Medicare alerts. We strive to make it easier for providers, clients, and healthcare professionals, to understand the changes proposed and/or published and how to apply these changes to their practices, including what financial impact they may have.
Dates for 2022:
1st Quarter – March 23rd at 11:00AM EST
• What is the status of the Public Health Emergency? (PHE)
• There have been some legal adjustments to the COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates under CMS - what are they?
• AUC - Appropriate Use Criteria participation will be mandatory as of 1/1/2022 - are you compliant?
• The Final Rule on the PMFS - What is the new 2022 CF (Conversion Factor) and how does it impact your practice?
• Where are we with Telehealth and are audio ONLY visits covered for any Medicare patient population?
• What is on the OIG 2022 Work Plan that physicians and providers need to be alerted to?
2nd Quarter – July 13th at 11:00AM EST
3rd Quarter – October 19th at 11:00AM EST
4th Quarter – December 20th at 11:00AM EST
Specific topics will be identified as each webinar date gets closer.
Each session will be presented by Terry Fletcher BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS, CCS-P, CMC, CMSCS, ACS-CA, SCP-CA, QMGC, QMCRC, QMPM, from Terry Fletcher Consulting, Inc.
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a 30+ year Healthcare Coding Consultant, Educator and Auditor based in California. Ms. Fletcher is a current member of NSCHBC; a Coding Educator for AAPC, AHIMA, ICD10University, McVey Seminars, Decision Health, and NSCHBC; and a Medical Practice auditor for multiple health systems around the country. Terry holds a bachelor’s degree (BS) in economics, and multiple certifications coding and practice management. Terry hosts a weekly CodeCast® Podcast and the monthly NSCHBC Edge Podcast.
Bundle – all four webinars - $159 members, $249 non-members
Single webinars - $49 members, $99 non-members