Welcome to the NSCHBC Medicare Quarterly Updates WebinarsOur goal at NSCHBC is to research and interpret the rules, updates and Medicare alerts, to make it easier for providers, clients, and healthcare professionals, to understand the changes proposed and/or published and how to apply these changes to their practices.
4th Quarter – December 8th at 11:00AM EST
1. MIPS- Merit Based Incentive Payment Program overhaul to begin 2022
2. PECOS revalidation requirements are due on Jan 31st 2022. They were postponed due to the pandemic and have been reactivated.
3. The 2022 Proposed Physician Medicare Fee Schedule - Who will take the biggest hit in 2022?
4. Final Rule 2022, what to expect with new E/M updates.
5. OIG Workplan for 2022 and PHE status through 2021
6. OIG: Alert - Changes made to States' Medicaid Programs via Telehealth to ensure Beneficiary Access to Prescriptions during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
7. Omnibus FAQ's on Vaccine Mandates - who is impacted?
Each session will be presented by Terry Fletcher BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS, CCS-P, CMC, CMSCS, ACS-CA, SCP-CA, QMGC, QMCRC, QMPM, from Terry Fletcher Consulting, Inc.
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a 30+ year Healthcare Coding Consultant, Educator and Auditor based in California. Ms. Fletcher is a current member of NSCHBC; a Coding Educator for AAPC, AHIMA, ICD10University, McVey Seminars, Decision Health, and NSCHBC; and a Medical Practice auditor for multiple health systems around the country. Terry holds a bachelor’s degree (BS) in economics, and multiple certifications coding and practice management. Terry hosts a weekly CodeCast® Podcast and the monthly NSCHBC Edge Podcast