Code of Ethics
The Code of Ethics for the National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants consists of a set of standards that must be met and maintained by individuals who desire to be members of the society, which include:
- Duty to conduct themselves with integrity, high moral purpose, and to act in the best interests of their clients.
- Never subordinate judgement or exploit client relationships for personal gain.
- Duty to avoid or fully disclose to a client, in writing, all conflicts of interest that may arise due to fiduciary relationships of the member, any affiliate thereof, or family of the member.
- Only accept responsibilities for which the member is adequately qualified.
- Duty to treat all information acquired while serving their clients as strictly confidential.