Save the dates: 06/02/2021, 8:00 AM - 06/04/2021, 4:00 PM
2021 Annual Conference Schedule
We are pleased to present exciting topics for every consultant – including medical and dental. Each session will present key takeaways and concepts that healthcare consultants can utilize in their practice.
Topics to be covered include:
* DSOs and MSOs: Understanding Models and Building Your Own Platform – this panel presentation will discuss important deal terms, advising clients who desire to form a DSO/MSO model, and how to build your own management platform
* Practice Valuations – this session will focus on new approaches
* What are Consultants Offering in Their Practices That You Can Offer to Your Clients? - this multi-disciplinary panel will focus on practice operational analysis, gaps, opportunities for improvement and more!
* Mergers and Acquisitions: How to Grow Your Practice – this session will explore various ways to expand practice opportunities via mergers and acquisitions
* Adding Ancillaries to Your Practice – this session will focus on revenue-enhancing opportunities for practices (while ensuring compliance)
* Approaches to Value-Based Medicine – two sessions will be devoted to operationalizing value-based medicine in your practice and risk-based coding compliance
* Stark and AKS Updates – this session will provide vital compliance updates concerning the new profit-sharing rules under the Stark law and value-based arrangements
* Best Practices for Social Media – this session will focus on utilizing social media for marketing and advertising as well as responding to patient reviews
* Personal Health and COVID: “Put On Your Own Mask First” – this motivational session will focus on healthy tips for consultants to avoid burnout
Due to COVID-19 we are once again holding our Annual Conference virtually. We are offering a 3- day program that you can purchase in its entirety or at a daily rate. All 3-day registrants can access recordings of the conference anytime at no charge!.
All registrants will receive the following:
• Access to speaker slides
• Access to live virtual presentations
• Ability to include colleagues via your shared screen*
• CHBC and CPA credits
• Q & A sessions
• Information about the Society and how to join
• Zoom Cocktails
• and more!
*Add an attending colleague via your shared screen at no charge. Should your guests require CE credit, a $150 per day fee will be charged under a separate invoice.
For more information, please contact the Society’s Associate Director, Ashlyn Dixon, firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-234-4099.
The Foundation for Education in Healthcare is a non-profit 501 c 3 organization dedicated to improving healthcare delivery through the education of practice management consultants. Your contribution (large or small) is tax deductible and will go to support this conference and future educational activities. For more information visit: www.nschbc.org/about-nschbc/foundation.
How you can support the Foundation
The Foundation receives funding from individual donors, foundations, government grants, industry publications, healthcare systems, product vendors, healthcare providers and their organizations, practice management consultants and other potential givers.
Contributions may be given to existing or newly endowed chairs at levels of Platinum ($50,000), Gold ($25,000), Silver ($10,000) or Bronze ($5,000). Funds of endowed chairs are restricted and must be received within 5 years To endow a chair in honor of a colleague or organization, please contact NSCHBC’s Executive Director, Carol Wynne, email@example.com or 703-234-4099.
Contributions under $5,000 are unrestricted and may be made at any time using this Paypal link
Inquiries can also be mailed to:
Friends of the Foundation
11654 Plaza America Dr. #199
Reston, VA 20190