The Foundation for Education in Healthcare Management
The Foundation for Education in Healthcare Management is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving healthcare delivery through the education of practice management consultants.
Sponsored Methods of Education
The most common sponsor options are meetings and seminars, publications, audio and videotapes, and human resources networks.
How you can support the foundation
The Foundation receives funding from individual donors, foundations, government grants, industry publications, healthcare systems, product vendors, healthcare providers and their organizations, practice management consultants and other potential givers.
Contributions may be given to existing or newly endowed chairs at levels of Platinum ($50,000), Gold ($25,000), Silver ($10,000) or Bronze ($5,000). Funds of endowed chairs are restricted and must be received within 5 years
To endow a chair in honor of a colleague or organization, please contact NSCHBC’s Executive Director, Carol Wynne
Contributions under $5,000 are unrestricted and may be made at any time using this Paypal link
Inquiries can also be mailed to:
Friends of the Foundation
11654 Plaza America Dr. #199
Reston, VA 20190
Endowed Foundation Chairs
- The Horace Cotton, CPBC Memorial Chair, established by MISYS/Allscripts
- The Richard V. Bibbero, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The Society for Professional Business Consultants Honorary Chair
- The National Association of Healthcare Consultants Honorary Chair
- The Stephen Leary, CHBC, EA, ATA, ATP, Honorary Chair
- The W. Fred Mangan, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The Clayton L. Scroggins, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The Nelson J. Young, CPBC Memorial Chair
- The Keith Borglum, CHBC, Memorial Chair
- The Gary Matthews, MS, Memorial Chair
- The J. Paul Revenaugh, Memorial Chair
- The Joseph Robertson, CHBC, Honorary Chair
- The David C. Scroggins, MBA, CHBC, CPA Honorary Chair
- The Lee W. Scroggins, CHBC, CPA Honorary Chair
- The Rex Stanley, CHBC, Honorary Chair
- The Paul R. Trenz, CHBC, CPA, Honorary Chair
- The J. Gray Tuttle, Jr., CHBC, Honorary Chair
- The Max Williams, CHBC, Honorary Chair
- The David J. Zetter, PHR, SHRM-CP, CHCC, CPCO, CPC, COC, PCS, FCS, CHBC, CMUP, PESC, CMAP, CMAPA, CMMPC, Honorary Chair
- The Basil P. Evans, Sr., Memorial Chair
- The Terry Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS, CCS-P, CMC, CMSCS, ACS-CA, SCP-CA, QMGC, QMCRC, QMPM, Honorary Chair
- The Steven Peltz, CHBC, Honorary Chair
Friends of the Foundation
- Jacqueline J. Coult, CHBC
- Eide Bailly, LLP
- J. Gray Tuttle, Jr., CHBC
Richard V. Bibbero developed the concept of the Foundation during the early 1980’s and established it in 1984. Mr. Bibbero has remained its primary benefactor since inception.
- The objective of endowed chairs is to provide a funding source for educational programs of organizations and societies devoted to health care management – National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants (NSCHBC) and others.
- The Foundation has received individual contributions as memorials to Jack Post, Horace Cotton, Ed Wallace, Nelson Young, J. Paul Revenaugh and other well-known management consultants.
- In 1987 the Board of Trustees established endowed chair contribution levels ranging from $10,000 to $50,000. Unrestricted donations are welcomed in any amounts. In 2014 the Board of Trustees created a $5,000 endowed chair.
Board of Directors
J. Gray Tuttle, Jr., CHBC
The Rehmann Group
Jacqueline Coult, CHBC
Complete Healthcare Business Consulting, LLC
Reed Tinsley, CPA,CVA,CFP,CHBC
Reed Tinsley, CPA
Craig Franklin, CPA
Craig Franklin, CPA, PC
Practice & Liability Consultants
Carol Wynne, Executive Director