3rd Quarter – October 17th
• ChatGPT for Healthcare is heating up - What CMS says
• ICD-10-CM Updates
• CPT new code snapshot for 2024
• NCCI Edits have a 3rd Q Update - Financial Impact to providers
• New ABN and new rules for using them with specific Modifiers
• HIPAA policies need an update with new rules being added in 2023
• Provider' still practicing Telehealth from their home? - The Provider enrollment form rules on your now, public location
Each session will be presented by Terry Fletcher BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS, CCS-P, CMC, CMSCS, ACS-CA, SCP-CA, QMGC, QMCRC, QMPM, from Terry Fletcher Consulting, Inc.
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a 30+ year Healthcare Coding Consultant, Educator and Auditor based in California. Ms. Fletcher is a current member of NSCHBC; a Coding Educator for AAPC, AHIMA, ICD10University, McVey Seminars, Decision Health, and NSCHBC; and a Medical Practice auditor for multiple health systems around the country. Terry holds a bachelor’s degree (BS) in economics, and multiple certifications coding and practice management. Terry hosts a weekly CodeCast® Podcast and the monthly NSCHBC Edge Podcast.
We do not offer an OnDemand version of our Medicare Quarterly's due to the time-sensitive material that is updated quarterly.