Welcome to the NSCHBC Medicare Quarterly Updates WebinarsOur goal at NSCHBC is to research and interpret the rules, updates and Medicare alerts. We strive to make it easier for providers, clients, and healthcare professionals, to understand the changes proposed and/or published and how to apply these changes to their practices, including what financial impact they may have.
4th Quarter – December 19th
• Final Rule for Medicare Fee Schedule 2024
• New providers will be added to Telehealth approved list for 2024
• CPT Code snap shot for 2024
• HHS and CMS weighing in on the Medicare Advantage (MA) plans Prior Authorizations
• ICD-10-CM Codes released for 2024
• Behavioral Health getting new codes for 2024 and for care-givers
• New add-on complexity code G2211 for E/M services in 2024, has some limitations.
• HHS and OIG will be spot checking providers for their Compliance Plans if they accept Medicare payments
Dates for 2024:
1st Quarter – March 24th
2nd Quarter – June 25th
3rd Quarter – September 24th
4th Quarter – December 10th
All webinars are at 11:00AM EDT
Specific topics will be identified as each webinar date gets closer.
Each session will be presented by Terry Fletcher BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS, CCS-P, CMC, CMSCS, ACS-CA, SCP-CA, QMGC, QMCRC, QMPM, from Terry Fletcher Consulting, Inc.
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a 30+ year Healthcare Coding Consultant, Educator and Auditor based in California. Ms. Fletcher is a current member of NSCHBC; a Coding Educator for AAPC, AHIMA, ICD10University, McVey Seminars, Decision Health, and NSCHBC; and a Medical Practice auditor for multiple health systems around the country. Terry holds a bachelor’s degree (BS) in economics, and multiple certifications coding and practice management. Terry hosts a weekly CodeCast® Podcast and the monthly NSCHBC Edge Podcast.
Bundle – four webinars - $159 members, $249 non-members
Single webinars - $49 members, $99 non-members