The purpose of the National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants (NSCHBC) Membership Committee is to recruit, retain, and validate members for the organization that will provide value to the organization and its active members
The Membership Chair:
* identifies individuals that could provide valuable insight to the NSCHBC organization
* reviews all membership applications for accuracy
* verifies, if approved, that the applicant is placed in the correct membership level.
* reviews websites, social media, and other reference points to ensure that potential
* members are professionals with high integrity for the industry.
* collaborates with other committees, NSCHBC staff, and current members to guarantee the best overall experience and opportunities for all participating audiences.
The Membership Committee mission is to provide NSCHBC members with valuable relationships through professional membership that will enhance the Healthcare Business Consulting industry and their professional organizations.
The Role of Membership Committee
The Membership Committee reviews and validates membership application to ensure that each applicant is qualified, and placed in the best membership category regarding the applicant’s experience. This committee also evaluates and identifies potential contacts and connections in the industry, who will bring valuable knowledge and experience to the NSCHBC organization.
The Membership Committee works ensure that each member gets the most out of their membership, while following the Bylaws that are in place to maintain the integrity of the NSCHBC.To learn more about or join this committee, please Contact NSCHBC